The Trunk Trend

I've just begun collecting inspiration for my bedroom redesign, and I've completely fallen for this room, despite the fact that I do believe that's a denim duvet on there...
It's the warm neutral palette with that touch of metallic that wins me over every time! In this case, a pair of insanely beautiful trunk side tables that are so out of my budget. The trunk or suitcase side table has become quite the trend recently, but this style is so classic I can't imagine regretting them in a few years.

Naturally, I had to try and seek out some options that might be within my price range, and, of course, discovered one glamorous cocktail table in brass (no, no, it's not even close to the budget, but how could I not share?), and two pieces that would actually work! I love the idea of a bare wood with metal hardware like these cedar cubes, and a very classic style trunk table in leather as alternatives. Will they make the final cut for nightstands though? You'll have to wait and see...

*bedroom via nuevo estilo