On Vacation With... Wide Open Spaces

Hi all - I'm Emily from wide open spaces. Cassandra - thanks for letting me come over and visit. Seeing as there is no *true* vacation in the cards for me this summer, I decided to just dream away here. Planning vacations ranks up there as one of my all time favorite ways to waste time. Today, in my dreams - we're off to Cape Town, South Africa. It's just my husband & I this trip. My birthday is on the 16th and our anniversary is September 1st so we've decided to go big or stay home.We're staying at The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa. Holy divinity it this place gorgeous! Views from bed, views from the tub, when you dine, when you play. Totally enveloped in splendor. The Twelve Apostle Mountains behind, the Atlantic before, and fantastic downtown Capetown just a jaunt away.
When we aren't getting spa treatments or eating ourselves silly - we play to hit the shops, see some good theater, peruse museums, and eat some more. The ridiculously accommodating hotel staff will even have a picnic packed for us as we check out Table Mountain National Park.

All in all we plan on having no plan at all and just going wherever the South African wind may carry.

*Packed:leica M8 , FE New York by Fantas-Eyes Sunglasses , Eugenia Kim Max 8 Straw Fedora, Kenneth Jay Lane Peackock Feather Earrings, Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen, DV by Dolce Vita Morgan Sandals, Field Notes Journals, Aurora Asia Fountain Pen, Miu Miu Brown Lambskin Hobo, Kiona Silk Playsuit