Fall Palette Inspiration from Alexa Chung

I'm mildy obsessed by color palettes right now in two areas - one of which is my fall wardrobe, and the other of which I'll be sharing very soon. The days here in Seattle are starting out foggy and cool, which is a sign of the grey weather to come and a calling to update the closet with some cozy pieces...
Stumbling across this editorial in Marie Claire featuring the adorable Alexa Chung and her picks for fall, I was immediately drawn in by these two shots - not just for the clothing, but the setting too! The gorgeous color of that chair, the black grout setting off eggshell white tiles, pinstripe wallpaper and rich leather...
Last year I was more focused on being more adventurous with color, but this year I think I'll concentrate on more luxurious pieces in rich neutrals and adding a few accents like olive green, mustard, and a toned down coral... in my home and my wardrobe!