C+K SPONSOR: STELLA & DOT

Whether we want to believe it or not, fall is slowly creeping in on us. While I'm definitely not ready to say goodbye to my summer sunshine, I am getting excited for some fall wardrobe planning, which inevitably includes a visit to Stella & Dot for fabulous accessories! I spent some time browsing their new fall/winter collection for some inspirational pieces to add to my shopping list, and here's what I found...
s&d3
Loving the vintage style of these selections! I have a teensy bit of a crush on anything with ladybugs so, the earrings are too perfect for me to pass up. I love injecting quirky pieces like that into my repertoire! The enamel bangle is one of those styles that will compliment any outfit, and the brooch is quite ideal for adding to rich fall jackets and hats.
s&d2
Of course, there's always that part of me that loves a good dose of sparkle, and I have to say that these earrings are high on my list (and such a great price!). The necklace would look so good paired with a few that I already own, but would also be quite fab on its own!
s&d1
Every year I also try to add some more classic jewelry to the mix - especially for the holiday season! Each of these pieces would add so much to a little black dress, and I love that the brooch and bracelet both incorporate a hint of plum and mauve - two colors that are sure to be hot for fall.

Of course, there are many more styles on Stella & Dot that fit any season - like the stacking rings I wear everyday - so be sure to swing over there if you haven't lately to hunt down some goodies! Which pieces are your favorites? I'm always curious to hear what others are drawn to and what they'd pair it with...