HOUSE TOUR: ARTFULLY ENCHANTED

If there's one thing I enjoy seeing in other people's homes it's their choice in artwork. Art is so personal and unique that it's the one thing that doesn't always have to relate perfectly to the room. So, when I stumbled up on the home of designer Eric Cohler (as featured on New York Social Diary a few weeks ago) I nearly died...
ericcohler3
Can you imagine walking into all these walls - and windows(!) - of so many beautifully selected pieces on top of this gorgeous interior?
ericcohler2

P1050545

P1050569
... And that's just the living room! (Notice the cute little library corner too?). As if that wasn't enough there's also this cozy escape...
P1050331
The richness here makes it such a lovely contrast to the rest of the home, but it still has that same collective feel. If it were all my own, I'm not sure I'd ever need to leave!