RUNWAY RIGHT NOW: NINA RICCI RESORT

I used to try and cover all the runway shows as they happened here on coco+kelley... talk about fashion overload! Not only did it take hours to sort through all the looks and put them together, but I found that looking at designer after designer left me a little jaded. Until the day I'm actually attending Fashion Week, I think I'll put those type of posts behind me!
 ninaricci1
Instead, I've gotten in the habit of looking back at the recent shows with fresh eyes and pulling out the styles that I'm feeling in moment. Today? I'm loving Nina Ricci Resort 2011 as my late summer wardrobe inspiration...
 ninaricci2
Beautifully layered looks that account for that brisk morning chill we've been having followed by loads of afternoon sunshine...
 ninaricci32
And dresses that strike just that right chord between sassy and lovely.
 ninaricci4
And that rich raspberry tone leading into fall? Perfection. As an aside, you know how we're always saying how much we love blushing pink walls in homes because they're so complimentary? Yeah...

*images via style.com