SNEAK PEEK: HAMMOCKS & HIGH TEA LAUNCH PILLOW LINE!

The last time I posted on Hammocks & High Tea, I mentioned how much fun a pillow line would be and they let me know that (shhhhh) they were working on one, and promised to send me the fall line as soon as it was ready. Well, guess what? They're ready!
hammocks&highteafall1
With new colors in some of my favorite patterns for fall, I'm already loving the collection. I'm also promising myself that the second we move into our new place (yes, still apartment hunting!) I will be purchasing their drawer liners, sachets and linen sprays to get everything smelling fresh and clean! (pssst, i think the blue chevron pattern is still my favorite!)
hammocks&highteafall2
Don't you love little indulgences? And speaking of which, we can't forget their sweet tea towels that add a bit of spunk to the table or kitchen!
hammocks&highteafall3
The line will officially launch on August 16th, so mark your calendar and get shopping!

*images courtesy of hammocks & high tea