Monday Work Wear {Transition Pieces}

Ok, ok, ok, now that some heat has finally hit Seattle, I'll stop whining about the weather. Well I'll try, but promises are made to broken!

Just because summer decided to show its face around here doesn't mean I've forgotten the fact that fall is just around the corner. That's why I'm loving pieces that can work for right now and will be perfect when the temps start to drop back down.
marni8marni 6femme_06femme_05
marni4marni5femme_11femme_12

How much do you love the prints, colors and crops of these looks? The Marni 2011 Resort collection perfectly pairs muddy fall tones and pops of bright that I plan to carry into Fall. And the APC Autumn collection rely heavily on shorts so it's perfect for today and will look fantastic with tights come September.

These are the types of looks I need to keep me showing up in the office during this amazing weather!

Happy Monday luvies,
*Mrs. E