Wedding Wednesday {Dress Envy}

I was lucky enough to get to wear my wedding dress on two separate occasions. I never thought I would care about something like that, but I surprised myself by being totally thrilled to get to wear it again.

As much as I loved my dress, the amazing variety of choices out there continues to catch my eye, even four months (already 4 months!) after getting married!

This is a totally amazing nontraditional option. I want to wear it to the next wedding I go to!
12-outdoor-wedding-photos via once wedOLOLpost008
photography by our labor of love via once wed

I also love this absolutely gorgeous twist on a classic.
20100626-1610 via smp20100626-1997 via smp
photography by katy gray via style me pretty

You can check more of the unique backyard affair on the Our Labor of Love blog here or the beautifully classic fete on Style Me Pretty here.