Monday Work Wear {Men's Wear for Me}

Ask anyone who knows me and the will strongly attest to the fact that I'm not really a girly-girl. I can certainly appreciate a feminine aesthetic and actually am attracted to it in various places in my life, but my wardrobe isn't really one of them.

That's why I can't wait for fall, when I can break out trousers, blazers, flannel and canvas. The Chloe Winter 2011 RWT collection certainly fits the bill.


8GBf0-b1b0e2730dbeb11d8195a6dee7649d408FQRi-b1b0e2730dbeb11d8195a6dee7649d40

I'm even loving actual men's wear, like these perfectly rugged Burberry satchels.
=
burberry-2010-spring-summer-menswear-bags-4burberry-2010-spring-summer-menswear-bags-6

Imagine yourself in these looks from the Gucci collection. Skinny trousers and big chunky sweaters, let alone those stunning leather carry-alls. I'd happily cart one under my arm all season.

Capture6
9199YasTrench1597Webviabrigadeir
via {this is glamorous}, winsome cuddy, and  brigadeiro

I particularly love Yasmin Sewell's masculine detail of rolling of rolling the sleeves of her trench. The perfect way to start wearing my favorite coat before it actually gets chilly!

Happy Monday luvies!
*Mrs. E