Let Me Take a Moment

To sit back and contemplate.

03 via all the mountains
photo by jody rogac via all the mountains

"To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury,
and refinement rather than fashion;
to be worthy, not respectable; and
wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think
quietly, talk gently, act frankly...to listen to stars and buds, to babes and
sages, with open heart; await occasions,
hurry never...this is my symphony."
- william henry channing

Lately, I've felt the weeks, the days, even the daily hours just go too fast for my liking. I'd appreciate being able to extend time even just a fraction! But I often find it is possible to slow things down when you take a moment to stop. Press pause. Breathe. Enjoy. Reflect. Assess. Affirm. With engines recharged you become capable of anything - everything.

No worries luvies, I'll back in flash. In the meantime, check out what I, and a fabulous line up of other guest bloggers, love about summer over at Plush Palate!

*Mrs. E