Wedding Wednesday {Fascinating Headware}

People usually associate wedding planning with the bride and all of the decisions she has to make, but one must not forget, wedding guests have plenty of choices to make too.

I've long-loved the British tradition of the fascinator - the fun and funky hat, feather or other piece of headware you sport at wedding in England. I think it's high time we embrace this form of self expression at American weddings too. I was especially smitten after I discovered the options available at Magar Hatworks. Everyone can get a great splash of style with their pieces.

Capture1Capture2
Capture4Capture5
Capture8Capture7
images by Magar Hatworks

I know, I know, the bride is supposed to be the center of attention at a wedding, and you certainly couldn't blend into the crowd with one of those hats. But everyone (including the boys!) deserves to have a little fun right?

I've got my cousin's wedding coming up this Saturday. Do you think a hat could arrive from Charleston in time?!