My Dream Destination {Bright Bold & Beautiful}

Hi all - Laura from Bright Bold & Beautiful. When Erin asked my favorite destination I guess you could definitely say that I am a beach person! 

I love to travel to warm destinations and I have visited over 12 different islands in the Caribbean. If I have to pick a favorite, which is very hard to do, I would lean towards the island of Anguilla.

Cap Juluca - Anguilla

If you want pristine white sand beaches, this is the island for you! On this Caribbean island, I stayed at Cap Juluca, a luxurious resort that stands out from the rest. Every room has an ocean view and is located in one of eighteen beachfront villas. The villas are just steps from the gorgeous, soft white sand and clear blue ocean.

Anguilla

From my personal experience, the service is out of this world and the beaches and crystal clear waters are the most beautiful I have ever seen. 

Thank you Erin for this opportunity to share my love of the Caribbean!