ROOMS FROM THE RUNWAY: MALENE BERGER

It has been quite some time since I've felt so inclined to put together a little Rooms from the Runway post, but when I saw Malene Berger's latest collection, I knew it was perfect summer to fall inspiration for some beautiful rooms (new + old) that I've been wanting to post!
malene rooms from the runway2
malene rooms from the runway5.2
malene rooms from the runway8
malene rooms from the runway9
malene rooms from the runway1
I absolutely love the boho-glam vibe found in Malene's designs and have lately been drawn to initiating this style in my own space with the addition of Indienne prints and a few more layers of ethnic patterns while still keeping things fresh and uncluttered ... with  just a touch of glamour of course!

*rooms via lisa fine, house beautiful, elle decor, mark lund, and lonny