HAPPY (SOFT + SUNLIT) WEEKEND...

With barely there summer sunshine sticking around for the weekend, I'm looking forward to indulging in some quiet mornings on the patio just soaking it in before my busy days...
Snapshot 2009-10-08 21-05-38
Our June gloom is slowly fading to July sunshine, and I'm so very thankful - just like I'm thankful for the fabulous sponsors we've had this month! Please - as always - spend a few moments checking them all out!
Snapshot 2009-10-08 21-05-56
We've got beautiful home goods from Clayton Gray Home, Saffron Marigold, Ruby Plaza, Outer Banks, and A Fashionable Life, simple, beautiful jewelry pieces from Blue Hour Designs and trend inspired accessories at Max & Chloe, a lovely little blog, sage & style, and tons of inspiration from Project Wedding.
Snapshot 2009-10-08 21-02-21
And now, ladies and gents, if you don't mind, I'm shutting down the laptop, silencing the phone, and enjoying the weekend the best I can! See you on Monday!

xoxo, cassandra

*photography by maude arsenault