PALETTES + PATTERNS TO INSPIRE INTERIORS

Not only am I loving the styling and wardrobe inspiration in these photos by Derek Kettela, but they're providing some palettes worth serious consideration...
While I won't be parading this look all over the streets this summer, I would love to bring this palette into my home and wardrobe! The ability of these colors to at once be warm, soothing, and playful makes them a perfect combo. And using the texture of the mosaic somehow in the decor would only serve to enhance the style.
While the colors above may be a bit too pretty for my boy and I to live in together, a little switch of pale pink for rich blue, and a muddy taupe make this inspiration an overall hit. I'm even digging the flamestitch pants, and the killer accessories certainly help bring it all together - translating this into a room would be such fun!
The combination of textures and patterns in this look is so fabulous, but the palette is what makes it luxe. These rich tones paired with black would make for a dramatic room in the house... and I love that there's still that little pop of coral in her nails. A perfect little accent!