PIN IT FORWARD

I'm sure many of you who frequently blog-hop have already heard of the Pin It Forward blogger collaboration put together in by Victoria at sfgirlbybay and the new (and addicting!) Pintrest site. If you haven't... get ready for hours of browsing through the tons of inspirational photos already posted!

So, what's this project all about? So glad you asked. Ten groups of bloggers. 30 days. And, every one of us posting our Pintrest boards on the topic of "What home means to me." An interesting question given my nomadic nature, so I have to say that mine is a bit abstract...
Picture 2
That's just a sneak peek of what I have up so far (I'm sure I'll be adding to it!) but to see all the picks, just click on over to my Pintrest! And that whole pinning it forward part? That means I'll happily direct you tomorrow's blogger - the marion house book! (A very sweet little blogspot if I do say so myself). Enjoy the inspiration, and for the full list of participating bloggers to click through, go right here.