My Dream Destination {Dress, Design, Decor}

Hi Everyone!

This is Daniella from dress, design, decor and I'm thrilled to be guest posting here while Erin is off honeymooning.



While I would be quick to say my favourite destination is most definitely the City of Lights, (along with many other little towns across the pond), lately i've been quite happy to enjoy all the local beauty that surrounds me. 

Riding around town on my lovely, vintage bicycle has been so much fun, that it instantly brings a smile to my face. Exploring the city... discovering new streets and trails... it has me thinking that sometimes, what's just around the corner from you, is all you need for a little adventure...

But to those of us off galavanting on a glamorous European honeymoon... I hope you are having an amazing time and thank you Erin for having me here today, on Apt. 34!