WEEKEND READING: C+K IN SLOANE MAGAZINE

Now that summer has officially arrived, I can officially share with you my latest magazine article, which I  hope you'll find some time to peruse this weekend (or perhaps on a lazy Friday work day?)

This is the second issue I've contributed to at Sloane - a fantastic online mag that offers real life articles, inspiration and advice for the 30-something woman (or the almost 30-something in my case!) - and this time I'm sharing my favorite must-haves for summer home and wardrobe...
Picture 1
Named for the uber-cool girlfriend of Ferris Bueller (who didn't want to be her in that white leather fringe jacket?) this has been a labor of love for the creative + talented Dana Cordova and I've been so thrilled to be a part of it. To read the article, check out page 10... and then keep going because there are lots of other lovely contributors and stories to explore!