My Dream Destination {Sacramento Street}

Caitlin from Sacramento Street here. As a newly wed myself, I'm so excited for Erin and her new hubby. I know they're having a blast.

New travel adventures are a MUST in my life. I love the element of surprise when you visit a new country or city. At the top of my destination list: Morocco. My mom and I have wanted to go for ages and we're hoping to make it there in the near future. I've been coveting the hotel La Mamounia since it re-opened. It's a legendary hotel in Marrakech that recently got a makeover by Jacques Garcia - who never disappoints. Take a look at this stunning hotel . . .






Now I know why everyone in the travel industry has been raving about it - it's pure luxury. The interiors are stunning, the gardens look spectacular and the food (from what I've heard) is delicious. It's at the top of my destination list - what's your next destination trip?

I'm sure Erin and Chris are having a fabulous honeymoon discovering new destinations and spots all of us are going to add to our travel wish lists. Hope both of them are soaking up every minute of their time together , because I know it flies by way too fast.

xoxo, Caitlin

{photo's courtesy of From the Right Bank and La Mamounia}