Fall Fabrics From...

IKEA! Ok, I know. I've been posting about them a lot. But, jeez, they're stepping it up over there and if you haven't been to an Ikea since they started carrying fabric by the yard GO NOW!! (But be warned, you will want to buy a yard of everything.) I was just there the other day and saw that they brought out some new patterns for the Fall. I looked for them online and found some other ones that I didn't even see in the store! Here are my top favorites...

The Annabella Collection at $4.99 a yard.



The Patricia Collection at $7.99 a yard (much better in person, I must say).



I'd like to call this one "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend..." but it's actually called PS Grea (whatever that means).



And lastly, I like the pattern of these two in the Katrin collection because they seem to follow along with the tribal/ikat textiles we're seeing a lot of these days... only $5.99 a yard.



With their prices being so low, this is such an easy way to have a stash of fabrics to swap out as bed coverlets, wall hangings, fabric 'headboards', to throw over your kitchen table or sofa back... really, do you need any other excuses to just go right now?