Fashion Week - Day 5 Review

You didn't think we were done did you? Fashion week continues my friends...



Top Row: First two designs Benjamin Choo, Second two Derek Lam

Bottom Row: Derek Lam, Narcisco Rodriguez, Last two 3.1 Phillip Lim

The designs by Benjamin Choo were really fresh, and I loved that second piece - a perfect reflection of a lot of the trends I'm seeing (cinched waist, trench style jacket, shimmery fabrics, and classic style).



Top Row: DKNY

Bottom Row: Michael Kors

We're seeing a lot of orange tones on the runway, but this tangerine might be my favorite! The whole collection from DKNY was wonderful. The pants outfit is one of my favorites, and I loved the styling of the hair too! As for Michael Kors, his designs are always so simple yet classy. The gold top was a fun piece and the flowing green dress with gold belt just beautiful!



Oh Diane... how do you do it? These dresses make me want to run away to some white sand beaches and never come back! The first dress in the bottom row is in my top picks for the week with the breezy feel and deep teal pattern. I'm in love!



Top Row: Peter Som

Bottom Row: Tuleh

Again, here's some more orange pieces ~ this time in more of a burnt orange/deep coral (you can never really tell in photos!). Both of these collections had some great designs, but these were my favorites. Love that punch of yellow in the belt from Peter Som and the blue dress from Tuleh is celebrity ready.