It's Fashion Week Dahling!

As someone who is constantly getting inspiration from the runways, I adore fashion week (ANY fashion week!). So, instead of rooms today, my friends, you are getting the highlights of my favorites so far... enjoy, and have a FAB weekend. (Now go buy yourself somethin' special for fall before it's out of style...)



Top Row: All designs by Abaete

Second Row: First two - Adam, BCBG, Erin Fetherston



Top Row: First two - L.A.M.B, Second Two - Rachel Comey

Second Row: All designs by Marchesa

We're still seeing a lot of black and white, with a definite 50's vibe in a few different forms. I am in LOVE with the Marchesa gowns and their draping fabrics. I also like that she incorporated some India prints into her collection. Also some great color combinations... did you notice the Rachel Comey ensemble with my aqua and deep purple?

One more thing... my favorite makeup goes to Rag&Bone. They had a few pieces from their collection that were pretty fun and the models absolutely glowed on the runway...



... stay tuned for more Fashion Week inspiration!