Fashion Week - I've Learned My Lesson!

Ok, I'll admit it: I'm exhausted from Fashion Week and I wasn't even there! Needless to say this will be my last post on the shows ~ even though there are some photos that haven't come in yet. (Which, of course means if there is anything I must must must share with you, you know I will!)

For a great wrap up of the week, check out Second City Style or another fashion blog because this girl is ready to get back to home decor!

Ok, on with the shows...



For some reason Donna Karan is either very hit or miss for me, and this season she hit it right on the mark! Maybe I should explain something here... As a girl who is 5'2" and curvy, the retro 50's look is one of my favorites. Accentuate the teeny waist, hide the lower half of me just enough, and voila! Transformation complete. Plus, I am loving the muted tones in all the shows right now. Perhaps we've been on a bit of color overload...



L'Wren Scott and I must be on the same wavelength because with a collection built entirely in shades of blue (heavy on the teal!) and black, I could hardly pick my favorites. Again, great shapes in the dresses and definitely go check out the entire collection. Great show!

Thanks for putting up with my fashion obsession everyone! I now return you to our regularly scheduled blogging :)