Table Trick!

You know, when I had my first sneak peak at Blueprint last summer at the home of a woman who works for Martha, I KNEW I was going to love it... if it lived up to its potential. My friends, this magazine just keeps getting BETTER! Which is usually not the case. My favorite little find in the September/October issue? This idea for a coffee table...



Using a foldout cot (updated in an oil-based grey paint) and kitchen trays (repainted in a perfect yellow) Rebecca Robertson created a totally cute and easy to mix up coffee table. Imagine, with just a can of spray paint, you can change the trays to match your decor! This is a dream for a girl with design ADD like me! Plus, let's be honest, the styling at Martha Stewart is pretty much the best you can get. How great is that horse?