Fashion Week - Day 7

With all the airy dresses during Spring Fashion Week, who else would rise to the occasion but the queen of flowing girly goddess gorgeousness, Monique Lhuillier herself?



Top Row: First two designs Calvin Klein, Second two Monique Lhuillier

Bottom Row: Monique Lhuillier

Really, what can I say? I used to tear Lhuillier dresses out of Martha Stewart Wedding magazines and hang them on my wall. (She might be second only to Oscar de la Renta in the competition to design my wedding dress.) Her layers and gathers are perfect, fabrics and colors divine... really, she can't go wrong in my book.



The Marc by Marc Jacobs collection was sporting super retro colors, patterns and cuts ~ very fun and unexpected ~ but the best collection was of course Zac Posen...



His over-the-top dresses always make me catch my breath! I love how he experimented with a 'western' theme in this collection. From the Amish cap to the saloon girl inspired deep blue dress (along with a few other pieces I didn't show) it was definitely a different look!