Pretty as a Peacock - Part 2!

A few months back, I wrote how peacocks were popping up everywhere in design (see that posting here), and the trend isn't letting up! And, since it's become one of my own little obsessions, I thought I'd highlight some more pretty peacock items.



Wouldn't you love to have a peacock around the house? Ok, maybe not, but what a cute little wall decal to add to a room! This one is from Vinyl Wall Art on Etsy.





Available at Elsewares, these peacock paper goods are fun and fancy.



Perch your rings on this pretty but subtle peacock from Doe.



Peacock feathers in my favorite deep teal make this affordable pillow from Urban Outfitters a winner.



This print from Steven Harrington is a little bit folk, a little bit pop, and a lot of cool.



I am DYING to line one wall of my bedroom in this wallpaper from Wook Kim whose tasteful and formal design is offset by a peacock popping his little head out of the pattern. Love it!



And, last but not least, I of course have to promote my own two favorite peacocks of the moment - this porcelain pair that I brought home and are currently residing on a bookshelf in my home, but are also available for purchase on my Etsy shop! I love the gold luster details on them, and they look especially good juxtaposed on the different shelves at the moment.