Room of the Week 9.28

Wow - Where did September go? I guess Fall really IS here! And since I skipped my room of the week last week, I figured I'd throw in a few of my favorites featuring some of the Fall's hottest colors - apricot, mustard, plum and olive... hmmm, anyone hungry for some design?



Currently obsessed with grey, the walls of this room make me swoon. I love the mustard yellow and apricot as well ~ such hot colors right now and great together.



Another plum colored room for all of us to add to the list, I loved the idea of comfy stools set around the table. The low seating also allows for that low hanging pendant lamp to be a focal point in the room. Did you notice how the walls are unfinished with the paint? I love that. I want to paint my walls to match my dinner party themes!... ;)



From the UK comes a bit of drama - the minimalistic office/study? All black furniture against an olive green wall with pops of white on that rich wood floor... it's kinda yummy, don't you think?