Kool Keramic

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit obsessed with gold - specifically gold and ceramic (If you don't believe me - check out my etsy shop... yeah, addicted.)

When I came across Kuehn Keramik in one of my favorite stores in LA a few weeks ago, I wanted to blog about them immediately! But, I had to refrain until after the holidays because I bought one of their pieces as a gift and didn't want to ruin the surprise. So, now - here we go!!

The pieces crafted by Kuehn Keramik are punk bourgeois in nature - pop art motifs embedded on heavy porcelain and dipped in gold. My favorite pieces were the cups and saucers in this style...



I bought one with this same color scheme, but with an anchor on it, for my friend Erin (you best be displaying it in your cute little apartment, girl!).

Their catalog is amazing and more extensive than I first realized, but here are some selections...



Wouldn't these make sweet little sorbet bowls? Or unconventional tea cups?



Loved the miniature drawers to store trinkets, treasures and secrets.



If you're looking for unconventional tableware, look no further! Simple shapes, but the graphics are gorgeous.