Portrait Love

Back in October I blogged about my new obsession with finding the perfect portrait. I fell in love with one on ebay, but it got away. Well, in the last week, my interest has been refreshed by spaces and places featuring gorgeous and intriguing pieces of art that I am coveting for my walls.

It started with a few different rooms. This first one from Abbey Goes Design Scouting and popped up a few weeks ago.



Then, Anna at Absolutely Beautiful Things blogged about this portrait found at Soulful Adornments, (don't you just love that name?).



Haunting, isn't she? I absolutely love it.

And then... I came across this amazing home featured on ATLA that is not only an incredible example of how to mix multiple styles, but has portraits EVERYWHERE!









Check out the entire slide show to see more inspiration!

So, now my hunt is back on. But I fear I have some competition as the portrait love seems to be spreading these days... watch out ebay!