THE couch.

This is it. The ONE. The one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

Ok... so maybe more like the next 5 years (at least!), but I'm pretty damn sure that this is the couch for me!



NO, it will not be that color (not that's it's bad, but it's not what I want). And the pillows will have different tufting. And perhaps a bench seat instead of two cushions. But that's pretty much it.

What's crazy is that it's the perfect blend of the sofas we have at Empiric that I love. The Florence is my favorite for the design and the tufting...



And the curve of the arms on the Edward is such a cool detail...



And the Audrey is super comfy with a really deep seat and slightly angled back (hard to tell from the photo, but TRUST me on this one).



Put them all together, and what do you get? My dream couch!! Only one little problem... it's in the UK. OF COURSE. The sofa is called (I love this) the "Fancy Nancy" and it's by Sofa Workshop. Totally random, I know. So, I guess I'm just going to have to build it myself...

As a total aside, Sofa Workshop has some other cool designs I dig too... check 'em out.



Not a huge fan of the pillows on there, but wouldn't this look fancy in a bedroom? I love how low it is - it gives it a great chaise lounge quality.



This sofa is crazy - like taking your grandmother's sitting room furniture, reupholstering it in a bold pattern, painting the legs pink, crazy. It's got an Anthropologie-esque look to it, wouldn't you say?



And for those who just like to keep it simple... I think the skinny skinny legs on this are very cool - the sofa looks like it's floating there. And I really like the fabric, actually. It has great visual texture.

So... will I get my dream sofa or not? Stay tuned and I guess we'll find out!