Perfect Registry Continued... Black Chandeliers

As I noted in my earlier post, Anna at Perfect Bound asked me to participate in her "Registry Bliss" series last week (which apparently she is turning into a regular thing, so if you've got your own list, sent her a shout!). Another tough item for me to decide on was a chandelier. I feel that everyone should have one gorgeous statement piece to hang in their entry, above the dining room table, in the bedroom... wherever you want to add a bit of drama and glamour - no matter what size your home or budget.

My first instinct when Anna asked for this list was to go big, so I went right to the Baccarat Black Crystal Chandelier.



It's absolutely stunning and over the top. But then I thought... well, I might as well look around a bit more to see what other black glass chandeliers were out there... and came up with a load of options!



I love the smoky glass used in this piece from Horchow. It makes the chandelier feel a bit less heavy than the Baccarat one. (Pssst... I think that this is the same exact one here for less!)



This beauty is from Pieces. I love the idea of the round bulb in the chandelier - it gives it a dramatic deco feel!

And then of course there's always a lovely Murano Glass...



After these stunners, I started thinking a bit more economically - space and price wise - so I found a few smaller pieces as well...



This little one is from Black Orchid Interiors in the UK.

And what might be two of my favorites (because I can actually afford them!) are these little ones from Lamps Plus



This is actually a dark amber glass, which I think is a really nice warm option (and only $299!).



This piece is larger, but I love the idea of the black finish with the clear crystal detail - such a beautiful contrast. This piece is only $790, and you can find it right here.