orGLAMic

or-glam-ic: When natural or organic materials used for design meet modern glamour decor.

Shall we use it in a sentence..?

This dining room is positively orGLAMic.




Or, it could be used as an adjective...

This bedroom makes me orGLAMic.



Ok, perhaps that's taking it a bit too far...

But I've been searching for a way to describe my aesthetic lately, and I think that's it. I love a clean glamorous or modern style, but I have to have some warmth to balance it. I love using raw woods or materials with wonderful texture along with sleek pieces in materials like acrylic, lacquer, or mirrored surfaces with simple modern silhouettes.







And yes, the innuendo is intentional. Because really, how else should you feel about the space your inhabiting? So, what do you think? Have I lost my mind, or will orGLAMic catch on? ;)