Rejuvinate Your Lighting

Growing up in Seattle, I have gained a huge appreciation for the Deco and Craftsman style homes and apartments the grace the downtown neighborhoods. So, when I discovered lighting resource Rejuvination I had to bookmark it for future reference (like when I can finally afford a home on Queen Anne!). While some of their styles are very basic, a few are just so classically perfect, I have to share!



Pendants in cool styles for the kitchen or entry way! I'm especially drawn to the warm yellow.



The wall sconce is really original, and I'm in love with both the ceiling lights.



A very deco sconce, and a very craftsman ceiling light.



Very cool and simple task light!

They also carry a great variety of hardware for the home, so if you're remodeling, check them out! Design tip - hardware is such an easy way of updating a home. You'll be amazed at what a difference new (and unique) doorknobs, pulls, etc can make! It's all in the details :)