Dreaming of Delos

I realize I've been a little fashion heavy on my blog these days... perhaps because my day job has switched from the interiors world to the world of WWD and Vogue. But my love for good design remains, which is why I think it's time for a little vacation from the runways to share this with you...




Since last week's post on Jennifer Connelly's Vogue photoshoot, I've had the French Riviera on my mind... and the Ile de Bendor might just be the most perfect place to live out this getaway fantasy.


Just off the coast of Southern France, the Island of Bendor sits peacefully away from the crowded beaches of Bandol. There, the one and only Hotel Delos offers complete tranquility and beauty.




The 'hotel' is really a hotel, a palace, and some cottages. Each space decorated differently ~ and each equally stunning and simple.


All the rooms have a view, and if you're wary of the sea, the pool provides a saltwater sanctuary right on the ocean.




I'm filing this away under 'someday' ... *sigh*... anyone want to join me?