Here We Go A-Wandering

Being that the blog-world is ever changing, I decided it was time I break out of my comfort zone and go exploring.  From one blog tentacle onto to the next, the treasure trove is vast.  Over the next few weeks I've decided to bring back a report of my explorations to share with you.

During today's blog-stroll I came about F.A.D. (Fashion Addict Diary) a great fashion blog that trolls the likes of international Vogues and has a penchant for Prada.  Through F.A.D. I stumbled upon Berangere Claire, a fun and flirty line of simple tops, T's, and dresses from Paris.  





I don't know if it's the excellent use of the plaid fad, the great color combos, or the feminine twist on lumberjack chic, but I could lounge around in this for the rest of the summer.

This was a fun little adventure off the beaten path.  Look forward to another trip soon!