Friday Little Things: For the Girls

So I've been staring at a few images this week that remind me of some of the gals in my life, which makes me so happy and thankful for them... this Friday's little things is for you ladies!


This sweet sweet ring is for Annie. For her love of elephants and her pending nuptials. An elephant ring seemed to suit the occasion! (You can find it here!) Next weekend she will be heading home to Marblehead for what's sure to be an amazing wedding! Congrats again to you and Michael and I cannot wait to see you both when you're back!



This sweet face is for my friend Erin who absolutely loves her some Frenchies. This little lady was particularly adorable, so I had to share!

And finally for all my girls headed out to Palm Springs this weekend...


I couldn't resist a little vintage Slim Aarons. Have fun ladies, and stay cool!

As for me, I'll have some visitors in town to look forward to, and some more girly posts (to continue on this theme) next week! Oh, and thank you all for helping and indulging me in celebrating in my anniversary month of June. Here's to one year!

Luv & Ciao!
Cassandra