Across the Pond

Living Etc. is hands down my favorite decor magazine. I really think they put all other mags to shame. And when I've just finished a big event like I did yesterday, I splurge by letting myself spend the $8 it costs to purchase one in the US.

Then the drooling begins...




I immediately fell in love the home of London designers Amanda Sellers and Martin Barrell profiled in the June 2008 issue. You can see more amazing shots of this awesome mix of modern and rustic at Inspacelocations.com

Then there is the beautiful styling of the decorating features.




The mix of natural wood elements juxtaposed with sculptural metal in this shot of the Legend Console Table by Christophe Delcourt is certainly drool worthy.

The mag is also a great resource. I learned a ton about flooring options from this recent article and shots like this gorgeous kitchen got me totally inspired to attack my own hardwoods.

It's just not fair that I can't get this mag delivered to me every month. I guess I'll just have to continue to indulge. What's your design guilty pleasure?