Sweet Dreams

Without a new project underway in Apt 34 I'm left with nothing to do but dream...


via A Cup of Jo




via Alkemie



I know I'd wake up happy if my place suddenly looked like designer Kenneth Brown's kitchen and dining area. I am a huge fan of open concept space where every area just flows into the next. And this space has so many of the elements I covet - gorgeous hardwoods, the classic banquet table (though I prefer mismatched or more modern chairs) great lighting and pops of color in an otherwise neutral palette.



By the way, I never knew who Kenneth Brown was until I heard him speak at the Seattle Design Center and 1) he is hilarious 2) he loves to dish on the fakeness of HGTV and 3) he's having a daughter that he is naming Harper as in To Kill a Mocking Bird. How adorable is that!


Ok, I'm going back to my sweet dreams now.