Tie Collar For Your Pooch

To turn wedding-day accessories into lovely keepsakes for your bridal party, why not add customized labels bearing your wedding date, monogram, or some other personal note? Start by creating a template at a specialty manufacturer (we tapped Name Maker) using the fonts, colors, and sizes of your choice. Hand-stitch the labels to the backs or insides of ties, purses, or other fabric items you plan to give your bridesmaids and groomsmen, and they’ll have a message fashioned just for them.



If you are letting your dog take part of your wonderful day, why not let him bring the rings. Though I wish I could have my cats take part, I don’t think its a really good idea. If you’re having your pooch walk down the aisle I would strongly suggest though, to have a secure way of keeping the rings. Luckily with this unique Wedding Tie collar, it’s possible.