A Little Lisolette

Searching around for inspiration for a project at work, I stumbled across a fabulous website for photographers and stylists, and discovered the work of set designer and stylist Lisolette Watkins.

I've been sitting here wondering how I can cram all my favorites into one blog post, and I just can't, so I'll have to break them up... this series is my first favorite and the one that's currently resonating with me.
lisolette watkins
This one is to die for with the strong structure of the jacket paired with frilly girly pink. It's like Geisha meets Dior meets Doris Day? Not sure... but it works.
lisolette watkins
I love the dusty dreamy quality of the lighting that brings you back to the that jazz era.
lisolette watkins
More geisha styling. Just loved the eyebrow only partially drawn in and the perfect little hat to top it off.
lisolette watkins
And more strong black paired with the softer accessories of plush yarn and sweet stockings.

I'll share my other favorite series with you later this week!

Photography by Thomas Klementsson for Swedish Elle.