House Hunting

Well, at least in my head.  Wouldn't it be great if you could just step into someone else's home to try it on for size, like the mound of clothes you bring into a dressing room.  I think there's actually some HGTV show with that concept...


If I were on said show I'd want to try on Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini's home.  And not just because it's in Florence, my favorite city in the world, but because it is stunning.  Dare I say orglamic.

Her dining room perfectly captures the androgynous design I've been looking for lately.  

A lovely Ame Jacobsen Egg chair with original leather.  There's gotta be a good knock off somewhere out there...

I'm not really a fan of the fur bedspread, but love the bag on top of it!

I am of the belief that coral never goes out of style.

That cabinet needs to come home with me right now!

I definitely think I would fit right in with Frida's well edited, beautifully detailed, and perfectly polished aesthetic. I wonder if she is ever in need of a house sitter?