The Kelley Wishlist

We started with Coco (fashion) and have moved on to the Kelley (home) wishlist in honor of the coco+kelley anniversary week (or maybe we'll just keep the celebration going for the whole month?)

Here are my current home cravings...


Tons of summery floor cushions from UK favorite, toast.


This absolutely ridiculously glamorous bed from Graham and Green that would never work in my tiny bedroom (but I want it anyway!).


I am inexplicably drawn to these pewter cast beetles dipped in silver and gold from Vivre. Perhaps because they are a 'talisman of warm summer weather'? Or maybe I've developed a taste for these types of curiosities... with a glam twist.


Yes, it's Madeline Weinrib. Yes it's overdone. And yes I still want it. I'm dying to have this gorgeous chair sitting next to my desk...but I'd even settle for the pillow to prop up on the chair I have now!


I can't even put into words the beauty of this delicate and stunning chandelier available at Rian Rae. Made of hanging ceramic bells, the pieces glow warmly and have a wind chime effect when a breeze blows through them. I WANT!!!