Curtain Call for Winter White

It's the middle of March and I still have an inch of snow in my front yard. Needless to say, I'm so over it. 

On the other hand, I could live quite happily in a snow white house.


This is my favorite kitchen of all time. The bright white would have me cooking up a storm.


I love the idea of a monochromatic bedroom. The serenity and simplicity of white linens is so inviting. I'd feel like I was wrapped in a cloud in that bed. And don't even get me started on that venetian glass chandelier. Complete perfection.



I love the idea of an all white workspace - it'd be like sitting down to a blank canvas everyday. Plus, I'd be much more inclined to keep it clean! 



There's nothing I'd like better than a light-filled and classically white bathroom. The only pop of color I'd need would be a vase of flowers. 

I think I'll soak in that tub until spring finally arrives.