Good News + Bad News

Well, friends, I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that I completely forgot to draw for the Celerie Kemble book yesterday, and we have two winners!!! Congratulations to Jill whose comment was "My favorite design book that continually provides inspiration when my well has gone dry is Parish Hadley: 60 Years of American Design," and Polka Dot Bride whose favorite was Tutu by Greg Barrett. It has the most amazing photography - black and white of dancers.

(since some of you requested that the next style (e)scapes be on patios, i thought i'd get a start on it now with this celerie kemble design...)

And, now for the bad news...
vogue italia
I'm sitting here pouting at my desk because it's a horribly gloomy day here in Seattle and since I don't exactly have a professional photographer on hand to take some quality shots of my office... the big reveal will have to wait for Monday! Let's all cross our fingers for a little sunshine this weekend. I'm so sorry for the delay, but that just means the space will be even better! Thanks for being patient.

In the meantime, don't forget to enter the giveaway from this week for a bundle of chic desk accessories! The winner will be revealed along with my office space.

Have a FANTASTIC weekend! I have a feeling some of you will be doing a little deskscaping of your own...