Welcome to Your style (e)scape!

Last week I promised the start of a new styling series here on coco+kelley, and I'm so excited to finally introduce it to you!

Once a month or so, I'll be bringing you style (e)scapes - a week of styling focused on a part of your home or wardrobe (think vanities and entryways or must haves for spring ensembles) that will include guest bloggers sharing their own thoughts on the chosen topic, giveaways to help you get started on a little 'scaping of your own, and lots of tips, trends and resources!

This month's topic will be one that I've been focused on recently - the home office. More specifically, a little deskscaping and lots of fantastic spaces from a great lineup of some of my favorite friends and bloggers! I hope you'll join us all week long, and I can't wait to see what you all think of this new series, so feel free to leave lots of feedback. Here we go!