Looky-Loo

I have a growing addiction to lookbooks. What was once a tool that only fashion insiders got to see, lookbooks are going mainstream.



My love for Hayden-Harnett is well-documented, but this pic from their FW2009 lookbook has me coveting more than just their fabulous bags


Loeffler Randall has achieved shoe-perfection, but they've tapped into my love for orange and I suddenly feel the need to empty spots in my closet to make way for their fall '09 wardrobe. More gorgeous pics from their lookbook here!


You can look stunning and set your conscious at ease with the Christina dress from Sublet Clothing. They use sustainable materials and fair labor practices to make their simple and sweet ensembles. 

Putting fashion in context makes it so mouth watering. It's the perfect combination of fashion and art. If there's a career in lookbook design - I want in!