Style (E)scapes: The Breakdown

Whew! Are you all on inspiration overload with all the offices and deskscapes from this week? I certainly am!

While I finish up some last minute details on my own office before sharing it with you, I thought it might be useful to do a little breakdown of three of my favorite office spaces to show you what exactly it is I love about them and to give you a better idea of what elements to use to recreate them!
favorite office1
This room might exemplify my typical design style the best - although for an office space I do like to keep things a little lighter, I love this mix of old, new, glam and earthy. Besides the desk, the rest of the elements are fairly easy to come by, making this space an attainable one.
favorite office2
This room looks like my ideal office with a twist of traditional furnishings and very cool wall detail. LOVE the green desk, of course! And the nook at the other end of the space is so beautiful, and very unexpected. I think I'd feel like my offices were across the world working in this space! There are a lot more collectible pieces in this room - many of the furnishings are vintage or antique - but their shapes are simple, so recreating this with less expensive options is doable!
favorite office3
This space is a bit more girlish and playful than the other two, which is what I enjoy about it. It doesn't take itself too seriously! It also shows how easy it is to create an office in a small area - many of us have used those Ikea shelves to section of a piece of our apartment to claim for work! Definitely an achievable space!!

For closer shots of the spaces, visit the style (e)scapes flickr album!

*top and bottom rooms via flickr here and here, middle via house beautiful