From The Office Of: Maison Luxe

If you've been hangin' around coco+kelley long enough, you might recall that when I moved back to Seattle to start my own interior design+events+styling company, I also happened to pick up a little gig at Maison Luxe - a fantastically gorgeous shop owned by the seriously amazing Kelie Grosso (yes, I love it and her that much).

Recently, we relocated the shop to a smaller, cozier space, up on the second floor of a historic building in Pioneer Square with the most insanely fabulous windows. So, on top of my own home office, I now have a little space at Maison Luxe to call my own, and guess what? It was the perfect space for my inspiration board to come to life.
ist2_5658677-crown-rule-assortment
Obviously, the space is Kelie's, so all the furniture is her own - the desk and file drawers are from Ikea, and the rest of it are pieces available through the store. I adore the caneback chairs!

I styled up the desk the way I'd have it for my own workspace - don't you just love the amount of light coming in? And this was on a rainy day!

Let's talk resources - the cork pencil holder is vintage, found via Etsy. The brass candleholders, the small white bowl and the silver pot are are thrift store items (!), the teacup is my one and only Hermes Balcon Du Guadalquivir. (*sigh*). The birdbath, yellow vase and chrome stapler all belong to Maison Luxe.

Another overall shot of the workspace - you can see my favorite Voluspa candle in Crisp Champagne (on top of the Hermes box) and my absolutely necessary desktop calendar. We stash tons of cards (just like Melissa!) for thank you notes in a clear vase. No fresh flowers today, which is why I always like to have a plant for some permanent green!

In the corner, we've got plenty of storage for little things, and one of the most important pieces - the ipod station! Also, Kelie's ode to Paris and her sweet little birdie dish from Anthropologie.

Behind the desk is a little area for files, the phone, boxes and shelving to store our product binders, wrapping paper, and more office goodies. (The Hermes ashtray is Kelie's - can you tell we have similar taste?)

Finally, just a peek at the rest of the space. The Ikea bookshelf separates the 'office' area from the rest of the shop. We have lots to do still before it's full, but we're getting there!
ist2_5658677-crown-rule-assortment
For more photos (I couldn't stop myself from taking about a million) check out the flickr album again! Later today - the BIG REVEAL of my home office. Are you curious how it turned out? I'll give you a hint. Since this office was a better setting for my inspiration board, my home office is nothing like what you'll expect!