Room of the Week 3.19

I absolutely adore this cozy living room via Inside Out Magazine for its natural textures and palette...
insideandout mag
What first drew me to this space was that fireplace and the way the copper jumps out amongst all that lighter natural wood. And then, I realized how stunning it was to have dark floors and ceiling in here! A look that is rarely pulled off this well, but is certainly made possible by the amount of light coming in through those huge windows, drawing the outdoors in and softening the modern aesthetic.

While I definitely prefer richer woods, everything else about this room is ideal to me as I love to switch up colors in a room seasonally - having a neutral base to work from makes that possible. If this were your home, what colors would you add for spring?? I'm thinking a bit of pale pink like these pillows from dwell...